Friday, April 12, 2024

Friday....

 No sewing but figured I'd check in. I'm finally feeling better and I've had my colonoscopy as of yesterday. Everyone is correct that the procedure is quick and easy but the prep work is the worst! I might have slept from 6pm last night until 7am this morning! Coffee with creamer is wonderful!

Since everyone is better now and I don't have limits on what I can eat.... we are planning to go out to eat tonight for Emilys birthday meal. She turned 15 on Sunday and got her drivers permit on Monday morning. She has yet to drive, but I think she will tackle the neighborhood this weekend.

Grandma is doing ok. She is feeling better as well. We hope to see her tomorrow.

My night blooming jasmine is in full bloom and smells amazing. 


Here are the two boys that enjoyed having mom confined to the master bedroom area with them Wednesday afternoon and evening. 

Peanut


Ollie

Hopefully some sewing will occur this weekend!




2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

It's always nice to get those *fun* procedures out of the way! We always found the high school parking lots (if empty on the weekend) to be a good place to get started driving. You don't have to drive too fast at first or deal with other cars. Enjoy your dinner out tonight!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I am caught up on your posts, Deb. Pretty Potato chip blocks and that Maple Ice Cream sounds devine. Sorry there have been allergies and thrush, etc. So much going around this time of year. I too am happy you have that procedure done...the prep here is awful I've been told but the event quite simple. Here you are put to sleep for it. Meanwhile, the children are growing up so fast!