Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tiny Tuesday

#44 Wheel of Fortune....... and now the wheel spins. Sorry, can't get that out of my head whenever I think of that name. I did a little night time sewing Sunday after the kids went to bed and got this little block pieced. I really like how it joins.......


so didn't want to put that middle circle on...... but I did it this morning. Excuse the feet in the last shot.



I've done my two days of working this week so now it is five days of being Mommy again. Today we get new Hippy lessons this morning and will go to the library tonight for pajama story time.  We went last week and there were lots of kids there. Aidan did great but Em gets overwhelmed with lots of people around. Tomorrow they go to Grandma's for the day while Mommy has a doctor appointment.  Thursday I am thinking of taking them to Sea World with Grandma. Friday and Saturday I think will be swim lessons with the Hippy teacher at her house in the mornings. A busy week in store. I think I can steal some sanity sewing time here and there.



2 comments:

scraphappy said...

Great looking block. Hope you find a few minutes here and there to get some sewing time. It sounds like you have a busy week in store.

Ellen said...

You did a great job on this block. I think it is very pretty - love it!