I got a little time in the sewing room yesterday and got most of 6 log cabin blocks done. I did go back into the room after the kids were in bed to finish them..... and this happened. Not right sides together. I see three long strips that need to get unstitched.
I also ran out of bobbin thread. I took that as a cue that it was not meant to be a sewing evening and cuddled up on the couch with my Kindle instead.
Since it is calling for showers later this morning and this afternoon I have postponed the kids Sea World day. I do have something else planned for them as an inside thing. That means I should get a chance to finish these up later this afternoon.