Thursday, June 21, 2012

Scrappyness

I got a little time in the sewing room yesterday and got most of 6 log cabin blocks done. I did go back into the room after the kids were in bed to finish them..... and this happened. Not right sides together. I see three long strips that need to get unstitched.

I also ran out of bobbin thread. I took that as a cue that it was not meant to be a sewing evening and cuddled up on the couch with my Kindle instead.
Since it is calling for showers later this morning and this afternoon I have postponed the kids Sea World day. I do have something else planned for them as an inside thing. That means I should get a chance to finish these up later this afternoon.


2 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh don't you just hate that? I've done it a million times and it just puts a little snag in your quilting doesn't it?

Have a great day
Kristie

Ellen said...

I too would take that as a definite sign that it is time to do something else! Sounds like a great alternate plan - a nice cuddle up on the couch with a good book...er...Kindle.