Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Quilt Square Along Block done!

Saturday was a prep day for me. I was able to cut out the fabrics to make two of the QSAB blocks from Lori Smith's pattern #4. The star from last month is waiting patiently in it's container for me to get to it but this one was calling my name. I started it on Saturday and was able to finish it off yesterday during the afternoon. I really like the simpleness of this one. This block will finish at 12 inches and has 107 parts to it. Lots of seams in this little block. So far I am doing good on my goals. I think the next block will go together pretty easy with the stars and then I really need to prep for the applique from the first set of blocks. The outer parts are all pieced and waiting for me to do the applique center. Maybe I'll have time later today for that........ if I can get my quilts quilted on my last kid free day before school starts.
Come back tomorrow and see how much I got done.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Looks great! I can't wait to see your next one. Good luck with school starting.

Have a wonderful and Blessed day
Kristie