Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thursday May 24.... Last day of school

Today is the last day of school for my kids. They will be in 5th and 4th grade next year! Yikes... how the time does fly! This is the photo before I dropped them to school this morning as 3rd and 4th graders.


I decided to lay out my hearts and nine patches today.. and only got a little help. Looks like I need one more white background square cut out if I decide to put the hearts in the corners.....
Nine patches on the edges.

hearts on the edges.

Here Mom, let us help you rearrange the blocks.... really it will be fun! Said Ollie and Peanut.

I am scheduled to have a girl scout prep meeting this afternoon at my house... but we will see if either co-leader remembers! Grandma is taking the kids this afternoon and keeping them overnight. She will return them tomorrow a little after lunch...Emily has her horse riding lesson tomorrow afternoon.
I suppose I have to go get the little monsters one last time this school year.  Will grab a heart and my purse pouch with my silk thread, needles and little scissors for my last car line wait this year.




1 comment:

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Had a hectic week this week - too much going on - will catch up with posting later today ! Love your quilt!