Monday, May 21, 2018

Monday - last week of school!

No, I am not excited to have the kids out of school. It will be interesting but they should be able to entertain themselves while I work in the mornings from home this summer. They only have one week scheduled for Camp Invention and the 2.5 weeks when I take them up to VT.
 I did a bright sunny yellow today... since we just have dreary clouds and rain again today. Looks like another full week of rain.

A few baby hearts got sewn yesterday afternoon while it rained as well. I kept getting knocked off work so it was a movie and stitching day instead.





2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

your time in Vermont should be fun - do you drive the whole way or fly - it would be a long drive for sure if you do

Needled Mom said...

It's hard to imagine that the school year is over already. Send some of that rain our way.

Your hearts all look so nice.