Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Progress....

I managed to watch an NCIS show and quilt yesterday afternoon for 45 minutes! I was so close to the end of the cheese...but a cat was laying down napping against the ott light base, so I could not move the chair to the left to continue! Did I mention the cats are spoiled? 



I started some straight line 1/4 inch from the top and bottom of the 1.5 inch white border.  I might do a gentle curve line in the middle....we will see! 


A box arrived at the front door yesterday. It contained this - a feed and water container for the chickens. Seems like like the cinder block...they are having fun going through it! That won't happen for long as they get bigger. 



Time to go long onto work....







4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

sounds like those cats are spoiled and I have a feeling the chickens will be too

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh my I see that Karen bet me to what I was going to say--
not only are the kitties spoiled--
but so are those chickens!!!!
I did some big stitch quilting on the black flowered quilt I am hand quilting last night and that was fun--am now to the outside border checkerblock border--what to do with that????
luv, di

a good yarn said...

I so admire your handquilting of your quilts. It’s just not something I’ve been able to master.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I've heard that cats always need to be right in the middle of things when quilts are being worked on! But it looks like you got a few stitches in anyway! Those look like handy containers for food and water for the chickens. Can you fill them pretty full, but they only get a little at a time?