Thursday, September 23, 2021

Churn Dash Finish!

 

These churn dash blocks got finished into this lap quilt with a teal border for my niece and her husband. The backing is a pretty grey snowflake pattern from Connecting Threads. I finished hand stitching the binding down during a meeting this morning. I just need to give it a wash and then I can mail it off to it's new owners. Another quilt completed off my Summer UFO list. I'll link this up on Saturday to the RSC... since I created two quilts with the churn dashes I had made in 2014 with the RSC. The other quilt was finished in 2018 and shipped off to Little Lambs. Here is a photo of that one. 





11 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

they both turned out so very well - give yourself a pat on the back :)

The Joyful Quilter said...

Way to go, Deb!!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Nice finish! That's such a happy quilt! Amazing how the two look so different because of the different layouts you chose. I like them both!

Ray and Jeanne said...

Great finish! The teal border is so happy and cheerful. ~Jeanne

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Great quilts - churn dash blocks are some of my favorite! Hugs

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Congratulations on a very pretty finish! Both the churn dash quilts are lovely.

Jenny said...

It's always so interesting how different the same block looks on point. Both quilts look great, well done!

a good yarn said...

A great finish - it’s looks terrific.

grammajudyb said...

Both are great! In fact, you may have inspired me to do churn dash blocks for RSC 22! I like them a lot!

Susie H said...

How wonderful! That teal border really sets those churn dash blocks off sweetly. I'm sure your niece will love it!

Linda said...

Two lovely Churn Dash quilts and both so different. Well done for using up those RSC blocks.