Monday, September 27, 2021

Snowmen and Silent Night Sew Along

Jacquelynne Steves from The Art of Home is having a quick 4 week sew along for a cute wall hanging. I went the easy route this year in hopes of actually starting and completing it - and purchased the 4 snowmen center panels. I also got the labels and the little hearts. There are a bunch of labels so I am actually going to use them for a few quilts! This is the first block. Head on over to her blog and sign up for the sew along and she will e-mail you the patterns. 


 

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is cute! I actually printed out the embroidery designs, but haven't started one yet. Now I want to?

Ray and Jeanne said...

This is so cheery and bright! Love it. ~Jeanne

The Joyful Quilter said...

Adorable!!!

a good yarn said...

That’s a sweetie and who doesn’t love a quick project.