Sunday, September 26, 2021

Slow stitching Sunday

Yesterday while Emily was riding I managed to prep a bunch of the orange hexagons with their pins for stitching. These got stitched last night and I just need to add a quilting stitch around each side before moving onto the next stack that are prepped and ready to stitch.


I'll be stitching the binding onto the nine patch quilt today. This one is my OMG for September so I have a few days left to get this one completed.


Linking up with the other slow stitchers over at Kathy's quilts.

 

9 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Hooray for stitching the binding - that means you're almost done! Enjoy!

Angela said...

Such pretty colours for your hexies!

Quilter Kathy said...

Way to go! I'm afraid I am slacking in the UFO completion this month... I have decision paralysis!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Love the header quilt and your orange hexagons! Hugs

Julierose said...

More lovely hexagons in oranges....I've been "mia" for a bit, but have been reading blogs when I can ...[I am still in the sciatica battle here]....
hugs, Julierose

The Cozy Quilter said...

Nice way to build a quilt--a few hexies each month! You will soon have a finished quilt--I love hand sewing the binding on a quilt.

Miaismine said...

Very pretty! I’m working on a similar project. So love your colors!!!

Karrin Hurd said...

Love your oranges! Have a great week!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Enjoy that slow stitching, Deb!