Monday, November 8, 2021

Crossed Canoe?

 When I was pulling browns to prep some Hexagons yesterday I was thinking this batch of fabrics with maybe some blues would make a really pretty crossed canoe quilt or table topper. I do have the Accuquilt die that has yet to be opened. I think this might be the month to give this one a try.



First I really need to make progress on a memory quilt I have said I would make.... so having this as my 'carrot' to play with after maybe I'll actually get moving on the memory quilt this week.

I'm thinking this will be a RSC quilt for next year. I just need to calculate how many blocks I will need each month in the various colors. 


2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That does make a neat design! It would be pretty in all kinds of color combinations, too. So handy to have the dies - that will make cutting those shapes a breeze!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I had thought of getting that die but hadn't yet another on my list is the Carpenter's Wheel