Saturday, November 13, 2021

Full Stop


 These are the rows for my Full stop. I need to check and make sure they are all going the 'correct' way. Then.... since I did not use a consistent background I need to find some white on white fabrics and make them all the same size. My asterisks are the longest row so I think I'll add a little to each side of that one and then make all the others that size - maybe up to 56 inches across? That should be a good lap size I think.  I doubt this will be the final look but we will see how they look once I have added the white to lengthen each of the rows.  Maybe one more row with the letters Full Stop? Hmmmmm.

Linking up with the RSC. How are your projects coming along?

3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I need to get back to work on that one, too! Watching to see how others put theirs together. Making each row the same length is a good start!

Ivani said...

Your blocks look great!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Oh... I like your idea of adding the letters for FULL STOP!!!