Tuesday, May 30, 2023

A new block


 

I got a little sewing time in yesterday before a splitting headache did me in. I have always wanted to try making a version of these Carolina Lily blocks and with the orange table scrap challenge it was the perfect time to give it a try. I need to hand stitch the stems and then get it quilted and bound. Hopefully that will happen later today. I'm hoping to post a finish on this Wednesday, the last day of the ABC Challenge link up. Wish me luck. Oh, I found this free pattern over at thefatquartershop. 


3 comments:

Ray and Jeanne said...

I do like this! Hope you are feeling better. ~Jeanne

Julierose said...

Sorry to hear about your headache--ouch!! Feel better soon....
This is such a pretty block--love it in orange hugs, Julierose

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Oh no on the headache - that's no fun! But that block sure is. Hope you're feeling better and enjoy finishing this one up!