Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Just busy and no stitching

 Just busy with kids. Emily had her FFA banquet last week. She had to go up on stage a handful of times. This is a photo of the horse evaluation team. 2 certificates, chapter animal and all local fair participants.


Aidan had awards ceremony for 9th grade. Got a varsity letter for academics with a 4.0. Also 2 teacher recognition awards. He is the tall one next to his friend Payton. They had the same schedule this year.


I got a hair cut! It was below my shoulders, so it was time for a summer cut.


Yesterday was driving for Greg's eye exam  in Gainesville. All good news on that front. Thank goodness. 

Em is playing at the high school graduation on Saturday so had practice this week for it. Kids are done school next Friday. I just have one more awards ceremony for Emilys 8th grade next week. Then the crazy traveling summer begins!

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You must have known your blog friends were thinking about you! I know it's that busy kid/end of school time of year. Your hair looks great!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

always good to have shorter hair for summer I think or hair long enough to put up! I just got my haircut today too but I get it cut ever four weeks to keep it controlled and short

Chris said...

Is school almost over for the year? How did that happen?
The haircut looks great. I like mine just long enough to pull back into a ponytail to get it off my face in the hot muggy weather.

Ray and Jeanne said...

I've been wondering where you were - thought I'd email you Saturday if you were still MIA ;) Glad all is well. The end of the school year is so busy. Nice to see the kids' pictures. And I like the haircut! ~Jeanne