Wednesday, May 31, 2023

May table scrap challenge

 3 hours to spare! 

My favorite flower is a tiger lily or ditch lily found all over Vermont. I was gifted a bunch from a co-worker for my first house. The divided ones after 3 years ended up at my parents camp. I look forward to seeing them again in July.

The Carolina Lily pattern was one I've been wanting to try. This challenge was the perfect fit. Orange, favorite and lily.

Hand stitching binding completed at 8:35 pm May 31! Linking up with the Challenge.



9 comments:

Chantal said...

Gorgeous! Bravo! ;^)

Julierose said...

Oh didn't this turn out beautifully!!:))) I love the echo quilting too.
Nice work.. Hugs, Julierose

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is a pretty design! Great quilting, too. Good job getting it finished, right on time!

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Deb, what a great mini! Congrats :-)

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I think I made a quilt with the Carolina Lily years ago - nice pattern

Ray and Jeanne said...

Love this! We have lots of tiger lilies in Illinois. I do enjoy them. ~Jeanne

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I too adore this Lily pattern. I've used it a couple of times over the years. Yours is so pretty and on time!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

A beauty - that is sure! Hugs

The Joyful Quilter said...

I would have sworn that I commented on your post before now, Deb! I'm not sure what happened, but I am a big lover of ditch lilies, too. LOVE your entry for the ABC (Table) SCRAPS Challenge!