Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Lists

 I opened a 'new' notebook for a project I am doing analysis on at work. Since I am off tomorrow morning and have meetings most of Friday, I needed to write up all my tasks from my meeting to remember when I get back mid-July. When I opened it up I saw this list from 2019! I was curious, so I looked it over and updated it. It felt good to see that I actually accomplish something with quilts finished, blocks put into tops and did I mention, quilts FINISHED! We won't mention all the UFO's still on the list =) They will get done, when the time is right.


4 comments:

Ray and Jeanne said...

Finishes are to be celebrated! Congrats!!! ~Jeanne

Chris said...

I love lists. I love writing Lists. sometimes I even read them over anther day. I too find lists I wrote lots of years ago about the same things and the same ufos.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

It is always nice to look back at old lists and see what you have completed. Have a wonderful day, Deb.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

lists are always good--esp--grocery and shop list--when I take the time to read them--sometimes, even I have the list in front of me as I am buzzing around the Publix--I forget to check the 'list'????
I need to do a new list for my 'ufo's!!! Maybe I will work on that this week--????
Bet you have a list going of what to take on vacation!!!!
hugs, di