Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Quilting bear paw

after sitting in my recliner, relaxing a lot yesterday.... I picked up my quilting after dinner and finished the second round feather. I need to figure out the setting triangles pattern and mark it. This will travel up to Vermont with me.
 

The baby chickens were relocated outside, so the dog is allowed in my office again. He was happy. I need to get the chips off his bed and wash it, but we have had a stormy morning.


Kids are off to Grandmas for the day. I'm back to work this week before I have almost 3 weeks off!


3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You're having a busy summer! So glad you have Vermont to look forward to. I think the dog and kitties will be a little lost without you again. The Bear Paw quilt will be a great travel project!

Julierose said...

I just love that bear's Paw quilt--and your feathers will add even more beauty to it...just lovely work on this--nice one to bring on your trip...
It is actually COLD here this afternoon--the ocean hasn't warmed up so the breezes are still chilly!! Hugs, Julierose

Quilter Kathy said...

Wonderful quilting progress on the bear paw! So nice that it gets to travel!