Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Century Quilt....

A little more progress has been made on the Century Quilt from a BOM at Joann's Fabrics way back in the year 2000.
I now have seven blocks made for this quilt. This one will be heading up to Vermont whenever it gets done and will live on my niece Sally's bed. She is wanting to paint her room blue with a little yellow. We'll see if her Mom allows that and if she does, then this quilt will fit in really nice on her bed. Now to prep those applique blocks.... they always throw me but once the prep work is done they are fairly easy to do.


4 comments:

Moneik said...

I hate to do prep work, but I know it is an important part of hand work and once it is done, I can get so much accomplished.

canuckquilter said...

I really like the mix of blue and yellow. I hope the applique prep work goes quickly.

Ellen said...

Another really nice block - the colours are wonderful.

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Really love this block - look at how perfectly pieced too. ;) You always inspire me!