Wednesday, September 30, 2020

September OMG progress

 


Well, some progress was made to this quilt this month! I made 4 borders in yellow and have vines attached to parts of 3 of them with a couple of flowers on each so far. Two of the borders are attached. Since I have done this one all by hand, I decided to continue with the hand piecing on all of this one. I need to attach the third border and connect my vine around the corner. I figured that would be easier once the borders are attached. I am happy with the progress on this in September.

Linking up with the OMG end of September link up.

7 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

looks great - almost done!

Andee Neff said...

Looking good!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

the white kitty and I think you are doing a really nice job on this quilt--and all hand quilted--wow!!!
luv, di

Patty said...

Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

With hand-piecing, I'd say you are making great progress! The yellow borders with appliqued vines and flowers are so pretty!

Julierose said...

Applique on those borders will be so pretty--it's really coming along well...
nice work
Hugs, Julierose

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

You did great for all of your September goals! Very cute quilt.