Thursday, September 3, 2020

Someone stop me!

For some reason I stumbled upon this video - it shows a hexagon quilt as you go template by daisy and grace.

Could someone please tell me I have enough projects in process and I really DON'T need to start this?

Pretty Please?


Isn't this so darn cute though? Sigh.... Maybe RSC 2021? 

Yes, I am aware I have a bucket of hexagons from the RSC appliqued onto black background squares that need to get finished off..... but it is so much more fun to start new things! Must resist, must resist..... at least until November when there might be birthday monies.... =) 

8 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh I now have to go and watch that video--I have made and love to make hexagons...and starting is always so much fun isn't it??
Hmmmm, maybe I need to do one like this...I like quilt as you go, too.
(you are "The Enabler" now you know;}}} )

Stay safe and stay cool VERY hot and VERY humid here...
hugs, Julierose

Chris said...

Seriously! You need to start a new project. Hexies are so much fun I hear.

Chris said...

Okay. So I ordered the ruler. it cost me $236 US. But I get free shipping.

Ray and Jeanne said...

New projects are okay! I was down to one and it felt very weird. Now I have 10-11 going and I feel much better. Go for it! ~Jeanne

The Joyful Quilter said...

If you REALLY wanted someone to stop you, you would have just emailed ME!!! :P

a good yarn said...

You are a wicked woman! That is a fantastic quilt and I can see you making lots of hexie flowers.

Canuck Quilter said...

New projects are absolutely more fun! It seems all your projects make it to the finish line in their own time, so why not throw another one in the mix? Enjoy!

Chris said...

Kudos to Missouri Star Quilts. I ordered the ruler and a "couple of other things" Thurs night and the box arrived today. All the way to Canada. And they sorted out the error about the 20% off for first order with the subscription to the newsletter.