Monday, April 25, 2022

Harmony...


I was working on this hand pieced quilt along last year and managed to get one 28 inch block hand pieced. I had planned to make 4 of the blocks and had prepped and started the second one. I pulled the ziplock bag out Sunday afternoon and sorted through the parts. There is another baggie of pieces that I left alone as I hope they are some of the parts for block #3. I have a tin in the sewing room that might have some of  the block #4 parts in it. This one had sections made so I found the instructions and it appears that the twisted triangle parts were next on the list.  These 6 parts and some white rectangle parts will make the 4 corners of the block. I did see the parts for the flying geese and the triangles for the middle sections. They just need their sewing lines drawn onto the back of the parts.


 

Sometimes you need to just pull something out and see what happens!



4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Yours is so pretty in the reds and creams! Glad to see it come out again. Hope you find all the pieces and parts!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that is a very pretty block!! a keeper for sure - I don't remember seeing this one

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Harmony looks amazing,Deb. Such a fabulous design. Your quilting in the Endless Diamond quilt in the previous post is gorgeous and so are the paintings. Yum Blueberry Tea Bread sounds amazing. Have a great week.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats on making a bit of progress, Deb!