Saturday, September 3, 2022

RSC in light blue

 Looking at my list of things to add this month - it looks like crossed canoe and 16 patch blocks are all that is needed. I have light blue garden path blocks already from last year.


That got me to thinking of which collection should I attempt to get to a top stage this month. I am going to work on getting the Sweet Confetti blocks stitched together I think. These are from the book - Sunday Best Quilts. 96 blocks are made and ready to be stitched.

Linking up with the RSC Quilters.



5 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Love the crossed canoes - they are such an interesting block! Looking forward to seeing what you do with the sweet confetti blocks, too. I bet that will be a pretty one!

Julierose said...

those Crossed Canoe blocks look so good in every color--great work on these..
Looking forward to seeing the Confetti blocks...Hope your long weekend is a fun-filled one...hugs, Julierose

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I'm making some of those Crossed Canoes today to - I'm going to do a two block pattern and mix them with the Lemoyne Star - thanks for mentioning that block awhile ago it is why I went to look for it a couple months ago on one of the sales

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Pretty blocks! That's a nice book, too.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Good thinking on switching gears to finishing mode, Deb! Best of luck getting Sweet Confetti into a quilt top.