Monday, September 5, 2022

Sweet Confetti

 I took it easy this weekend feeling a bit off. I watched one of the Night at the Museum each of the last 3 nights. I did lay out some blocks last night. Someone wanted to hold them down for me. I am missing one block. I'll search for it today while I sew these into twosies.



A couple of weeks ago, we got a brisket and cooked most of it. Greg cut off the extra and we decided to 'corn' it. It has been working in the fridge for the last 10 days. Time to take it out, rinse it off and pop it in the crock pot today. We will see how it turns out.


5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

hope you find your quilt block and that the dog didn't eat it :) I say that because my daughter's (both of them) have had their dog eat a sock and ended up having to take the dog to the vet as they wouldn't pass it

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's going to be a happy quilt! Starting with twosies looks like the way to go to put it together, too. Hope you have some time to rest today, and get to feeling better.

Julierose said...

Sweet Confetti is just beautiful!! I see your "helper" kept you company :)))
--hope you find that "lost" block...hugs, julierose

The Joyful Quilter said...

Look great, Deb!!

Chantal said...

You made an interesting quilt with a simple block. Love it. Good luck with finding that missing block. Give a big hug to that sweet helper for me, please. ;^)