Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Bear Paw

 I finished quilting the second setting triangle and started on the third one... until the dog joined me on the recliner, and I needed to stop. I should be able to get some more stitching in tomorrow while we have a work all company meeting that I get to attend virtually. I'll work a little on this and a little on stitching the parts of Harmony into the second block. I think it is fairly close to being done.







Emily was working on making some paw print cookies. We have a girl scout planning pot luck meeting tomorrow night. She is bringing these. 

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

quilting and baking - what could be better?

Julierose said...

Beautiful quilting on those triangles!! Nice curving lines in between the Bear Paws I think...
those cookies look so yummy....;)))
Hugs, Julierose

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

The quilting in your setting triangles is just beautiful, Deb! Every one you get through is a step in the right direction. Those cookies look fun and yummy!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh my Emily--what cute cookies--watch your four legged fur babies--they might think those are for them!!!
hugs, di