Friday, November 24, 2023

Harmony block #2 is completed!

 


This Harmony block is 28 inches. Hand pieced. I believe all the parts for the next block are cut and in a baggie. I just need to mark some stitching lines and then I can start. I was selecting different reds and tans for each block, so I don't reuse any of them. The white is a constant through all the blocks... with the exception of the 8 flying geese in these but I had a similar white fabric, and it should not be noticeable. Let's hope it does not take 2 years to finish the next one!



4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

28 inches is a good size block - it is very pretty. How many are you going to make?

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Looking good, Deb! I only ever made one block and finished it into a mini quilt, but I remember that the four block quilt made a neat design. Keep going!

Ray and Jeanne said...

This is a neat block! I like your color and fabric choices. ~Jeanne

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congratulations, Deb!!