Thursday, May 16, 2013

An order.......

I ordered a couple of battings from Connecting Threads late yesterday to hopefully get an antique feel for the graduation quilt this year. My warm and natural would just be too dense for her. Since I needed a little bit more to get free shipping at the $50 limit....... I picked up a set of FQ in this.

It is called Hope Chest Sampler and I think it will look so cute in a Kaleidoscope quilt with a light cream print with little purple swirls on it as the background. The last one went together so easily that I want to do another one! I also got a couple sets of little 5 inch squares to get over the limit. You can never have too much fabric..... right?

3 comments:

Ray and Jeanne said...

isn't it sad when you have to order more! ;) This will be great in Kaleidoscope. I wish that pattern had been on my mind two days ago when I bypassed some fabric! ~Jeanne

Ellen said...

Very pretty fabric - I love the colours!

Sheila said...

That must be a new line that CT is carrying. Will make a sweet dreams quilt : )
Didn't realize there was a thinner batting thank Warm and Natural. Good idea for a summer quilt.