Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Grandmothers Choice catch up.

I was able to catch up on my Grandmothers choice BOW this week and made last weeks' teacup block.
I really like how this one came out and could see a rainbow of cups being made for next year's RSC.



I also made this week's 'I'm an Anti' block. This one went together very easily and picking out the fabrics took longer than putting this block together.

Here is a shot of almost all of them. One star is in my hand work bag waiting to be stitched down to the background square. That might get worked on tonight while watching a show with G.


3 comments:

scraphappy said...

What a beautiful collection! As pretty as each block is on its own, together they really sing.

Ray and Jeanne said...

Deb, each looks good as you do it but when you put them together, they look great! Can't wait to see this finished. How many blocks are there total? Glad you are keeping up. ~~Jeanne

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I've loved each individual block, but when you put them all together, the results are unbelievable! Fantastic!