Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tiny Tuesday - Cowboy star

This week was a completely hand pieced block. It is not quite tight enough in the middle but I'll figure that out later. I'm calling block number 89 - Cowboy Star completed.

Since yesterday was the Memorial Day holiday - I figured I should work on the firecracker quilt. I had started it on Sunday but was having issues with breaks on my meander. That all got pulled out on Monday morning and Monday evening I did straight line stitching on it and a little curvy wave in the outer border. I'm going to hand quilt some stars in the open white areas after I finish hand stitching down the binding.


4 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow! Cowboy block looks very difficult. Nice job.
Love the blocks and fabrics in your fire cracker quilt. Good name : )

canuckquilter said...

All your Tiny Tuesday blocks are so cute! I'm impressed with your small scale work - I'm not sure I have the patience.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

That Cowboy block doesn't look like it would be very easy ... but I like it!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.