Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tiny Tuesday - Weathervane

Today I quickly did a paper pieced block called Weathervane. It is #92 from the Sentimental Stitches Midget blocks that are free right now here. The hardest part of this was picking out the colors and marking them onto the papers for piecing! Now that one kid is up from her nap and the other has picked up his room ( I really should take a picture so I can remember it was clean at one point today and I could walk in there without injuring myself stepping on something!) it is time to make some pecan sandies that Daddy can actually eat. A good thing to do while the rain is pouring down during a thunderstorm.




4 comments:

Cyn said...

Darling block. Oh, yummmm, Pecan Sandies sound so good, but not on my 'list' right now. lol.

Ellen said...

Great job on the block! It is always so nice when they go together quickly and easily.

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

This one is very sweet too - I love the colors :)

Sheila said...

Very nice block!