Thursday, June 7, 2018

Heart and Nines.... Is a Top!

I finally took a few minutes here and there and got the appliqué hearts sewn into a top today. I look forward to getting a backing made for it so I can start hand quilting it. This is the result of my May Challenge to Make A Heart a Day in the month of May.


The kids decided to do a program at one of the Citrus libraries - a cowboy round up which Emily wanted to go. It was fun and they ended up going to Grandma's for the rest of the day.



8 comments:

Chris said...

Looks great!!

Ray and Jeanne said...

It's so cheery and bright - fantastic job! ~Jeanne

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I love your heart quilt top--great design and so cheerful looking!! My hearts are still in a pile--but I do have a plan for finishing them off--and guess what I am doing in June--see my post for today!!!
enjoy, di

Frog Quilter said...

So beautiful and the colors just shine! If you ever tire of it I can provide a loving home lol.

Deb A said...

Good to know... but this one is a gift for a great niece due in July.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Progress... LOVE!!

Angie said...

This came out great - I love the idea of hearts and nine patches together!

sunny said...

It's gorgeous!!!! I have my hearts sewed into a top, and hope to get it quilted tomorrow.