Saturday, June 2, 2018

Saturday Teals....

They are not scraps... but the borders are finally on the graduation quilt!  It is a twin size.




Now to piece the teal backing so I can put it on the boards and pin it later tonight after my walk.

I also sewed the baby hearts together.... they were sitting laid out on the cutting board so I had to sew them together rather than just stack and move them..... =).

Tomorrow.... machine quilting. I have yet to figure out a quilting pattern for it yet. I am thinking something simple and easy with the walking foot so we will see.

Linking up to the RSC Challenge.

7 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love that backing fabric - the color - I love teal

Julierose said...

I think those baby hearts are really adorable! what a fun piece. hugs, Julierose

Deb A said...

Leaving a comment so I can get my comments sent to my e-mail.

Deb A said...

Thanks! I hope to use some leftovers in the Bonnie Hunter mystery I started last year... and have not made progress on!

Deb A said...

Thanks! I hope to get the other heart quilt sewn together today too.... but that means I really need to get dressed and into the sewing area!

Annette Mandel said...

An arrow thru each heart? A78mandel at yahoo dot com

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE the backing you chose for the grad quilt!! Have fun quilting those hearts.