Sunday, June 17, 2018

Sunday Slow Stitching..... and Fathers Day.

I started putting the dresden blocks together and you can find my tutorial on how I did it on Monday's blog post here. I will probably prep the 3 rows and get them sewn together today.... and maybe get a few stitches into the dark blue dresden block that is going to go in the bottom corner. I finally finished the blades and marked the cross hatching... then remembered I needed to outline the plate in blue! Aidan wants to sew on his quilt today too.

Linking up with Kathy at Slow Sunday Stitching. and Oh Scrap.

Wanting to wish my Dad a Happy Fathers Day. Can't wait to see you and Mom on Friday night.
Dad, Em and Aidan at camp 2017

Dad Feb 2018 at my house with Peanut.

11 comments:

Created by Kathi said...

I love your dresden progress and thanks for instructions on how you are getting it all together... enjoy getting that last row added... and Happy Father's day to your dad... glad you will see him soon! Kathi

Denise :) said...

Oh gosh, Deb, your dresdens are lovely! What a beautiful quilt that will be when it's complete!! :)

Sarah said...

Love your dresdens. Aren't animals funny, they always want to be in the photo!

Quilter Kathy said...

Your dresdens are so pretty. Will you feel sad when this quilt is finished... it's so beautiful to work on!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

What else can I say but - can I have the finished quilt?
LOL

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I live the pieced frames on those blocks. What a great idea. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Should be love :)

The Cozy Quilter said...

Looking good. Getting closer to a finish!

Jill said...

Dresden Plate is a great classic block and looks good in the bright colors that you choose.

Faye said...

What a fabulous quilt it's going to be! Cute cat too.

canuckquilter said...

Yup, still love love love your dresdens.