Friday, July 2, 2021

July OMG

I am away on vacation but did bring some slow stitching with me. I think for July I'd like to hand stitch together these 12 flowering snowball blocks. I enjoyed stitching the flowering snowball block in the hand stitching sew along last year so I ordered the Accuquilt die for that block and cut out these parts from a few FQ's that I have had for years waiting for a special project.  Things might get moved around a bit as I stitch, we will see.  


Linking up with the July OneMonthlyGoal.

I plan to stitch a few of these blocks together for Slow Sunday stitching after the 4th of July family gathering. Linking up with Kathy and the other Slow Sunday Stitchers.

10 comments:

Julierose said...

they turned out so beautifully--it will be so enjoyable to sew them together for you...hugs, Julierose

a good yarn said...

Both colourway and block design will make a dramatic quilt. It looks terrific so far.

Quilter Kathy said...

How wonderful to have a hand stitched OMG!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Your Flowering Snowballs look awesome. Such pretty fabrics you are working with. Happy quilting.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Looking good! Enjoy your vacation. Hugs.

Marie said...

Love this pattern and your colour choices are wonderful. This will make for some very enjoyable slow stitching!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are such great blocks, and a pretty color combination, too! I'll enjoy seeing you work on them this month.

Karrin Hurd said...

Lovely blocks, and I love your colors!

CathieJ said...

Enjoy your stitching while on vacation!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Great goal for this month, Deb. LOVE this project (and it fits right into the Rainbow Scrap Challenge for the month, too!!)