Saturday, October 30, 2021

Saturday RSC in bright green

I just finished off this green placemat. It has become my 'go to' when I don't know what to make. Using 2.5 inch strips it makes a nice colorful addition to the table. 


While I was in the sewing room I added a few green periods for my Full Stop.... and at the end I added the ... as this will be at the end of the quilt. I used 2.5 inch squares and used 5 inches between the periods and 2.5 inch white squares between the ...


Linking up with the RSC and The Table Scraps Challenge. I have had the windows of the house open all afternoon and I am enjoying the cooler weather that finally arrived in Florida. Almost time to close up the front windows for the night. 


 

3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your placemat looks great - I love those prints - so pretty! Your idea for the periods is perfect, too. I may just have to copy you! 😉

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it all of a sudden changed from having windows open here to shut and heat on! practically overnight. Freezing temps by Wednesday night - that came too fast but next week should be ok once again

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice job sneaking in a (nearly) last minute TABLE SCRAPS Challenge entry, Deb!! Your October placemat is a really good use for those scrap strips. Thanks for joining the Link Party!