Monday, August 1, 2022

Scrappy Irish Chain Finish.

Mom, why is my quilt outside? I was trying to get a full shot of the quilt this morning.
 
Ok, I'll get off it, but this better go back inside. Scrappy Irish Chain is 52.5x67.5 inches. Machine quilted and finished with a brown binding. 


This was the photo last night - look at that face! My quilt Mom!


No pictures, I'm going to make it snuggly in a bunch and sleep. Go away! I have a feeling he might have slept on it all last night. Silly Bear.

 

5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I guess you will need to make sure to not have the hand quilted quilts that take a lot of work at pet level LOL

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Hooray for a finish! The brown binding looks like it works nicely. Bear really likes that quilt - so funny!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh wow another finish and dog approved--how lucky you are!!
stay cool this week--
hugs, di--oh and I love the quilt!!

Ivani said...

Congrats on a beautiful finish! Sweet Bear. He just
wants you to realize how much he loved the new quilt, Deb.

Ellen said...

Another great finish and it looks like Bear thinks so too!