Sunday, July 31, 2022

Slow Sunday stitching.

I enjoyed some binding stitching on my scrappy Irish Chain quilt this morning while watching a very entertaining F1 race on tv. I finished the machine quilting on this Friday evening and have not spent much time on the binding yet. I do hope to finish it in the next few days.




I did have a big finish last Sunday with my Endless Diamond quilt. I hope to hang it in my office today. 


Linking up with Kathy and the slow Sunday Stitchers where I hope you will get a little relaxing stitching time in today.


8 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that is a great idea to hang the hand quilted hand pieced quilt in your office!

Quilter Kathy said...

Enjoy your binding today! You must show us when the diamonds are hung in your office - it's a masterpiece!

Karrin Hurd said...

Hope you have a great time stitching your binding, and hope you have a great week!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

The scrappy Irish Chain is such a gorgeous quilt! Enjoy stitching that binding!

Florida Farm Girl said...

I absolutely LOVE that Endless Diamonds quilt. You did good!

Debra said...

Oh one of my top 10 favorite patterns is the Scrappy Irish chain! I made a big one years and years ago. It's just so pretty.

Jenny said...

I've been binding too!

CathieJ said...

Happy Dance for the finish of that gorgeous Endless Diamonds quilt! I love the bright colors of your Irish Chain also. Soon you will be dancing again. Enjoy your stitching.