Saturday, October 1, 2022

OMG for October

 After assembling the Fall UFO list in the last post, I decided that this month will be tackling the Crossed Canoe quilt blocks. I need to make 2 more in bright green. I made a mistake cutting extra yellow and pink on those months, but I think I'm just going to include them in the quilt and make it a little bigger. I'll move things around once I get the final 2 blocks made.

 This month, I plan to finish the last 2 (or 3? maybe 5x5 instead of 4x6?) blocks, piece it into a top and get it quilted and bound. 






8 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those blocks make such a neat design! Light green will be a good addition to the mix. I just need two light green Masala Boxes and I can start putting that one together. Good luck with your goal!

Julierose said...

Canoe is so lovely--nice choice and lovely work on this one--We are getting the rainy remnants of Ian this morning--a bit of wind and a little rain...not much..but goes to show just how big and powerful that storm was!!
Hugs, Julierose

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Somewhere along the way I have not received your posts! So I have switched to Follow.it and will be back soon! You have a lot of UFO's either done or working on. Glad to hear you are OK!

Kristie said...

Love those blocks! Fabrics are so bright and cheery.
Kristie

Cynthia's Creating Ark said...

That is a beautiful block, I look forward to seeing your progress at the end of the month.

Karen's Korner said...

I like working off a list as well. Good luck on getting this one closer to the finish line.

Sharon Kwilter said...

Your quilt is looking great. Good luck with your goals.

Jay said...

Your progress is so inspiring to me! I have the AccuQuilt die for the crossed canoe block, so I have no excuse for not starting a quilt myself. Yours is so pretty, and I can see making a really big quilt from these blocks. Wonderful!