Thursday, August 3, 2023

One Monthly Goal for August

How is it August already?

My goal this month is to get this Cactus Wreath into a wall hanging top. 

I have had this jelly roll and the directions since probably 2007 I think. Maybe 2006? Before kids anyway.  I think it has sat long enough in the box and is ready to see the light of day!

I had purchased this fun white snowflake fabric as the background. I got out the Accuquilt and my 2.5 inch stip cutter on Sunday and figured out how to cut out the strips needed in white. I had not used that die yet! I'm all set to start the sub cutting now and hopefully by the end of the month I'll have a quilt top. 





3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That looks like a pretty design! Sounds so nice to have the Accuquilt to cut the background strips - they are hard to cut straight. Enjoy your project!

Anne-Marie said...

I work on well-aged projects too. :) Good luck with your goal.

Julierose said...

Great choice for your August Goal...pretty fabrics--hugs, Julierose