Tuesday, December 19, 2023

More of the Christmas Box....

I am really enjoying this Christmas box from Missouri Star and can't wait to start playing with the projects. Life should be a little quieter now that kids are done school for the semester and the last scout party has happened. The 4 girls, including Emily received their High Honor Silver Award Certificate and pin for their community lending library they made on Monday night. They also did a secret Santa exchange and a pot luck. These girls do love their food! 

I think we just plan to go to Homosassa Springs for the Christmas light display sometime later this week with Grandma. Tomorrow morning is a busy day - I have a couple of meetings in the morning, Greg has his Dr follow up on his back and the AC/Heating guy is coming first thing in the morning for the twice a year cleaning. It will be a cold one for him as we will be in the low 40's tomorrow morning!

Thursday morning, Emily has a dentist appt for a cavity and I have an annual dr appointment where she'll go over my blood work. All looks the same as 6 months ago, so it should be quick. 


Day 10 - Quilting style playing cards - a deck of 2!




Day 11 - A kit for embroidery birds in white and red! I can't wait to try these.


Day 12 -  A silicone mat for the iron. I think mine will live in the kitchen instead!



Day 13 -  Sewing Edges! How neat are these?



Day 14 - A charm pack!


Day 15 - Directions and handle and closure for a bag.... to use with the charm pack from yesterday!


Day 16 - Sweedish dish cloths! Set of 2. The other one is already in use! Love these.



Day 17 - A Roxanne glue stick and a wooden press for seams.

Day 18 - Is this cute pillow pattern with the elongated hexagon template and some fusible.

Day 19 is a Puzzle book with crosswords, search a words and various other puzzles all related to quilting! I might have started on a search a word already!



I'm loving everything so far, despite not doing the projects yet! 


5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

looks like some cool stuff in the box

Ray and Jeanne said...

I enjoy seeing everything. The year I got the box, it wasn't as neat. A friend and I recently decided that my year was the off year of the boxes so far. Of course it was still fun and I may try it again one of these years. ~Jeanne

Julierose said...

Nice box gifts!! Those Edges look very helpful...
5 more days til Santa comes;))) hugs, Julierose

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your Christmas box just gets better and better! Those birds do look like a fun project. Hope you get past the busy days into some time to relax and play!

The Joyful Quilter said...

What fun, Deb!!