Thursday, September 13, 2012

Grandmothers choice block done....

Amethyst. I did this one by hand and I think it came out pretty good! It is probably not exact measurements of the original block but it looks the same. Now I feel comfortable cutting out a smaller version to make as an extra midget block!

Aidan still had a temp around 4AM this morning so he is home again today. Emily is busy being a doggie (I assume this is normal for 3 year olds? Aidan walks her around in the house and then they switch!) and I have a feeling there will be lots of shopping going on again today in the play room. Emily's HIPPY lesson yesterday was shopping to go along with her 'The Empty Pinata' book. It kept them entertained most of the day playing shopping.

I think I can sneak into the sewing room and work on some birds in the air this morning and maybe pull out the fabrics for a small version of the amethyst block and cut it out on the kitchen island while watching the kids.

Have a great day.


No comments: