Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tiny Tuesday

This is #52 - Whirling Pinwheel.
It went together pretty easily once I realized my first choice of red did not have quite enough fabric so this is made with my second choice. I removed a few of the seams to make it easier and pieced it with 40 parts for this little 4.5 inch finished block.


I also could not resist making another of the grandmother's choice blocks and made a midget one in blue and white. I think I did pretty good with my math and got this baby to be 5 inches perfectly. 




6 comments:

scraphappy said...

Two great blocks! Love the little Grandmother's choice block best of all. We will all have finished quilts before you know it.

Kristie said...

LOL! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist making another one! :) I love them both!
Kristie

Cyn said...

Super blocks. My fave is the little teeny one. You are definitely on top of this project!

Jeanne said...

Who knew that math would come into play with our quilting! Both blocks are lovely.

Cathy Tomm said...

I see you were so eager to do more Grandmother's choice you had to do a midge size. so cute. You got your points on the smaller one, I lost some points. Looks good.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Great blocks! Way to go!