Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A new year......

Time to show an old project that I made a couple of months ago and still have yet to mail out to a few people. Sometimes life just gets in the way. When I got the 'Remembering Adelia' book last Christmas I flipped though it and knew I was going to play with Orange Peels but I was also intrigued with a little needle case. I finally made a few of them up back in October or November. I have been using mine and it sure does come in handy. Sometime in the next month or two a couple of them should find their way to the post office and be shipped off to their new homes.



7 comments:

Ellen said...

Wonderful...perfect to hold all of the necessaries for hand work!

soscrappy said...

What a sweet little project. Sometimes a quick finish is just the right change of pace

Kristie said...

That's cute! I'm sure they would be very handy.
Kristie

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

How sweet! Perfect when you are working on those take along projects.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Sweet needle case! Perfect for keeping everything all handy and organized ... and pretty!

Moneik said...

Very cute! I'm sure people will get a lot of use out of them. I am also bad about getting to the mail box.

Created by Kathi said...

Love that needle, thread and scissor keep! How handy and CUTE! love having things we make be a part of our process... adds to the relaxation I think to be surrounded by things others have made for you... Lucky friends who will recieve these and good for you for keeping one for yourself! Kathi Happy New Year!