Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Quilters Scrapbook is finished.......!

TaDa!


I think it came out great. I guess the fence out back needs to be bigger. How about this way.



I completed the top for this yesterday morning. The pattern for this is awesome and those sashing and borders are super easy to make with her paper pieced parts and instructions. The good news, the pattern is now available for sale at Canuck Quilters Craftsy site here. This is such a versatile pattern - you could just do 10.5 inch solid blocks instead of the 100 square blocks and do some awesome hand stitching in there, swap another block as one of the testers did here, or make your own block. I might just have to make another and clear out a bunch of green scraps this time! A big Thank you to Joann for letting me play with her pattern to test it.

10 comments:

Ellen said...

What a great pattern - yours turned out wonderful!

canuckquilter said...

I love your version! I think I need to start saving up some blue scraps :)

Anne said...

You've done an awesome job on this, Deb! It's a great way of using up all sorts of leftovers - I love the fact that the pattern is so versatile that you can put pretty much anything into those 10" blocks.

Kristie said...

Your quilt top is beautiful! Looks like a great pattern!
Kristie

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Oh yeah, looks great!!! Boy do I like your new background pattern too! :)

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Wow, that turned out so well! I love this pattern ... so many possibilities. I'm glad you "test drove" this pattern ... I'm off to check out her Craftsy site.

Melinda said...

OMG Deb, the quilt is fabulous. I love it and must make it.........someday! First I must work on my 79 UFOs. Maybe the 100 patches can start as leaders and enders. Great job.

make.share.give said...

Very pretty! The sashing is really neat.

KatieQ said...

The quilt is wonderful. The borders look absolutely amazing. I love the idea of the 100 square blocks. You must sew very accurate seams to keep them lined up so well. I don't think I could be nearly that accurate.

Vicki W said...

This quilt is fantastic!