Monday, December 13, 2021

Girl Scout Holiday party - last meeting until 2022!

We had our meeting at my house tonight. The girls love to eat and since we are a must wear mask and no food at the church we meet at - we met at my house tonight. The boys were heading out as they were arriving as Aidan has guitar lessons Monday night. 
We exchanged gifts for our secret Santa, had some nibblers and taste tested the new cookie. 


It seems people either like it or don't. Some girls did not try as they claimed to not like caramel (but it is ok on popcorn?). I liked it, my co-leader did not. Most of the girls that did try it preferred other cookie flavors. It will be interesting to see how they do. I had a box and since the girls were not crazy about them I walked them out to the parents to try as well! There are 15 cookies in a box. 

My co-leader made me this t-shirt! She claimed it was off center and it was bothering her....


So she made another one!



I think they both are perfect! 






 

3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

ROFL!! Oh SEW true with Peanut around, Deb!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Sounds like a fun party for the girls, and I love that you had them taste test the new cookie! It sounds like something I would like, but my favorite will always be Thin Mints. Cute t-shirts! Your co-leader knows you well.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I don't think I have ever had a girl scout cookie that I didn't like. Your party sounds like a good time for the girls and the shirts are cute