Thursday, December 2, 2021

January sew along....

 I'm in a facebook group where they will be working on this quilt next year. It was a quick decision to join in and I ordered the book. The starting date is in January and I 'should' be prepping fabrics for it. I think I 'really' need to just get the background whites and I 'think' I can pull the rest from my stash.



Feeling better but still bothered by a head cold. It is swapping between my ears and my nose.  According to my facebook memories - I seem to always get a head cold around this time of the year and it lasts a couple of weeks. Sigh.... well, at least I am consistent!
Instead of working on what I should be.... I think I'll pop on a movie and work on crocheting Emily's afghan that is only 2 years in the making. Since I got her brother's quilt enlarged it is time to get a finish for her now.



4 comments:

Chris said...

That is a really cute pattern. I'm not supposed to start any new quilts. I always used to get a bad case of laryngitis and cold-like symptoms when we started choir practice for Christmas. Gosh. I haven't sung in a choir in some 35 years. The joys of getting old. You have so many more memories to share. Hope you get better soon.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

maybe you will get less colds as your kids get older - I know I got less then.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's a pretty pattern - should be a fun quilt along! Hope your cold gets better. Taking it easy with some crocheting should be just the right medicine for it!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I can see why you jumped on board, Deb. That pattern is SEW darling!!