Saturday, January 28, 2023

ABC Scrap Challenge.

 This year Joy over at The Joyful Quilter modified the Table Scrap Challenge into an ABC Scrap Challenge. I figured I'd combine a few things like the UFO Challenge and the Rainbow Scrap Challenge of Blues in January into the ABC Scrap Challenge this month. After all, I did make this quilt with lots of scraps! Don't look at the floor, it needs a deep clean very badly!



Hoarfrost is #20 on my Winter UFO 2023 Challenge and it is a blue and white quilt which ties into the Blue month of the RSC. Joy picked the letters C,R and J for the month of January. Let's see how creative I can be to tie this in! 

Hoarfrost reminds me of Snow Crystals in January. As for the R - Well, if it is not cold enough... those little fellas fall as Rain! I know... quite a stretch but I'm going with it! ;)

5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOL!! LOVE the REACH you went to in order to meet the letter prompts!! Congrats on a beautiful quilt finish, Deb, and thanks for linking up with the ABC (Table) SCRAPS Challenge!!

a good yarn said...

A lovely quilt and perfect for the time of year - in name and function.

Astrid said...

Love your blue winter quilt, so pretty.

Ivani said...

Beautiful white and blue quilt, Deb. Well done! Congrats!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's a beautiful quilt, and it ticks all the boxes, Deb! Bet you're happy to have it finished!