Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Wednesday Embroidery

 I have made progress on Frosty McChill #1 but he is not quite finished yet. I have been working on him at car line the last 2 days. Thanks for the tip on the Frixion pen - I had one in green that worked to trace it out. I have the next 2 all set to start once this one is finished. 


Monday night was scouts/guitar for the kids and some shopping after scouts was done. Tuesday night was a high school orientation, and we all went to check out the electives at the high school Emily was interested in. The dog did good alone last night. We fed him at 3PM when we went to get the kids and got home around 7PM. He was happy to go out back and run around a bit with the kids when we got home. Today hubby has a birthday. Kids both have after school activities so a later pickup. Just a typical Wednesday around here!


4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Frosty #1 is coming right al9ng! I got my Frosties out to work on, too - they just need the final borders. Exciting times for Emily, and happy birthday to your hubby also!

Ivani said...

Great progress on Frosty embroidery.

Astrid said...

Love your Frosty stitchery. I'm so tempted! Happy birthday to your hubby.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Your Frosty is looking fabulous, Deb and waiting in the car line is a fabulous time to work on embroider. I take mine when riding as well. Thank you again dear for stitching these little snowmen.