Sunday, March 24, 2019

Hand Pieced Quilt Along..... 18 blocks completed!

All 9 blocks have been completed and I did  2 of most of them to give me 18 blocks. I have 3 of block 6 (including my oops block) and one of block 8.  I decided to lay them out and see how they look.

I did a little rearranging to try and space out the lights and darks.....

Then someone (Peanut) had to inspect it. Some cat chasing may have happened right after I snapped this photo. (Ollie and Peanut with Sophie observing from her perch on the recliner foot).


They are releasing their setting instructions tomorrow for the 9 blocks. They did let us know both are using a 1.5 inch sashing. I think I will as well, with the background white dot print. I found a site with the measurements to cut out setting triangles for 6 inch finished blocks. I'll be cutting into the white for sashing and setting and corner triangles this week and will start to piece this baby together!





3 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely Blue & White blocks Deb. Always makes for a beautiful quilt.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

pretty! blue is always good!

SusanfromKentucky said...

So pretty! Very Blue Delft looking, which I LOVE! Can't wait to see the finish.