Monday, March 4, 2019

March goal...

I'm linking up to ElmstreetQuilts and One Monthly Goal this month. The color for the RSC Challenge I do is green and that is my motivation (and a deadline!) to get all my green and cream log cabin blocks finished and sewn together into a top this month. I'll worry about quilting it next month and shipping it off!

It will be a challenge with a little traveling involved but I think I can do it! I am making scrappy ones that finish at 12 inches and the goal is a queen size quilt - roughly 8x8 blocks so I need 64 of them!

Wish me luck! 14 blocks done.


6 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

good luck! you can do it

Moneik said...

Good luck Deb!

Mary R. said...

The green and cream log cabins are beautiful and perfect for March!

Ellen said...

You can do it Deb!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Oh I love log cabins so much fun to sew!

Patty said...

That's a lot of blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.