Well, I never did get into the sewing room last night. These are the red parts that will become 2 garden path blocks.
I have the reds pulled and just need to press them before cutting out some flowering snowball parts in red. I figured I'd make myself a kit for a scrappy flowering snowball quilt this year by cutting a little each month. No rhyme or reason on how many or what fabrics, just pull from the bin and if it fits it gets cranked through! These are bigger so not a lot of my scrap bin parts are big enough. 4 of the half peel and 4 of the bigger parts makes a 12 inch block. I'm using my Accuquilt to cut them out.
I did use my Accuquilt 8 inch cube - die #5 to cut my 2.5 inch half square triangle parts this week in light blues and reds. The light blue ones did get sewn together.
Finally, my Hexagon quilt as you go blocks got prepped and started. I seem to be a few days behind so maybe I'll bring the tin with me to horses this week and stitch a few as Emily is riding.
Linking up with the RSC on Saturday.